Hosted services are technology services offered by a service provider who owns physical infrastructure & software and executes administrative tasks at a location other than the customer’s premises. The system and services are available to clients usually through a direct and private network internet connection.
Features of Hosted Services
The three main elements of hosted services are Software, Platform and Infrastructure. If combined, these three encompass software, hardware and networking equipment required for IT operations. Hosted Services can host all your servers or individual IT applications providing you servers, emails, file sharing, business communication and collaboration along with team management abilities through one platform.
Hosted Services by Mafsys Technologies
If you opt for hosted services by Mafsys Technologies, you will avail the wide range of benefits we offer:
- Choice of in-house or business cloud infrastructure based on client’s requirement.
- No need for procurement of new hardware every few years for upgrades.
- No in-house hardware or space requirements for its set up.
- Daily customized Backups for retention of information.
- Site to Site VPN Connectivity between your local or remote office with in-house systems or cloud.
- Build on-demand IT infrastructure in hosted services or migrate to one with no user interruption process.
Information Technology has expanded to a point where it has impacted all aspects of businesses whether they actually exist online or not and no matter they are B2B or B2C. It has greatly aided organizations in becoming more efficient by streamlining processes which helps in reducing costs, increasing speed, improving communication, enhancing performance, gaining competitive edge and building innovative products and/or services.
Why are IT consulting services important?
The IT industry offers a broad spectrum of platforms, programming languages, methodologies, technologies, tools, and more. For businesses and people who are not tech savvy, it is impossible to choose the right options. The best way to filter through all that clutter is to hire the right IT consulting services that offers experience, knowledge, and a portfolio of services to help leverage technology in your business environment.
IT consulting services are becoming extremely critical for businesses because they cover the implementation, deployment and maintenance of a full-scale IT infrastructure.
What does IT Consulting entail?
IT consulting services are advisory services that help clients assess different technology strategies according to their business or process requirements. These services provide strategic, architectural, operational and implementation planning.
- Strategic planning: Aiding clients in assessing their IT needs and devise system implementation plans.
- Architecture planning: Combining strategy and knowledge of technology to design the system and the supporting infrastructure.
- Operational assessment/benchmarking: Assessing the operating efficiency and capacity of a client’s IT environment.
- Implementation planning: Advising clients on the launch and testing of new solution deployments.
Benefits of hiring an IT consulting company
Through partnering with IT consulting companies, business can:
- Focus on core business functions and leave complex IT-related tasks to the service provider.
- Access on-demand resources and expertise.
- Access broad technical knowledge base.
- Control costs and operating expenses.
- Increase productivity, performance and employee engagement.
IT Consulting Services by Mafsys
: Our IT Consulting team evaluates your existing software solutions and their usage by your workforce.
: Our experts develop a strategy that will help your business benefit from the latest technologies. We upgrade your software infrastructure and also devise performance indicators for your employees.
: Our experts help you make the transition from obsolete & unproductive IT systems & architectures to a cloud-based infrastructure.
: Result driven IT consulting services depend on effective collaboration between the client and the service provider. Once a solution is implemented, our team works closely with you to analyse its results in your workflows. Our software engineers then eliminate the loopholes.
: Once the pilot phase is completed, our IT consulting team and software engineers recommend steps for further improvements.
: Practical consulting that includes estimates, competitive analysis, strategy, implementation, system management, and more.
Cloud computing is the delivery of information technology services through the internet. For quite some time now, it has become essential for businesses pursuing innovation and collaboration.
CLOUD BASED BACKUPS
Cloud based backup, also referred as online backup or remote backup, is an approach for making a copy of a physical or virtual file or database to a secondary, off-site location for the purpose of safekeeping in case of a disaster or equipment failure. The secondary server and storage systems are typically hosted by a third-party service provider, who charges a fee based on storage capacity availed, data transmission bandwidth, number of users & servers and / or number of times data is accessed.
Organizations implement cloud based backup to ensure the protection of their data without increasing the workload of their IT staff. Cloud backup services often include the software and hardware necessary to protect an organization's data, including applications. Most cloud backup services are subscribed on a monthly or yearly basis.
Restoration of Data
If the customer wants daily backups to be undertaken, the application collects, compresses, encrypts and transfers data to the cloud service provider's servers every 24 hours. Restorations could be on a file-by-file basis, by volume or a full restoration of the complete backup.
Types of backup
Cloud backup service providers give their customers the option to choose from the below mentioned backup methods.
- Full backups copy the entire data every time a backup is initiated. This option provides the highest level of protection. However, most organizations cannot perform full backups regularly because they are time-consuming and consume a lot of storage capacity.
- Incremental backups only copy the data that has been updated or changed since the last backup. This method saves time, storage space and resources.
- Differential backups back up data that has been changed since the last full backup, rather than the last backup in general as in the case of incremental backups.
Benefits of Cloud based Backup
- Data is protected from a number of threats including weather disturbances, power outages, manual errors, etc.
- Data can be restored quickly, with rapid access to specific files or systems.
- Instant access to critical data and application in case of a disaster.
- Unlike traditional backup with limited capacity, cloud-based backup can be scaled up or down.
Cloud based Backup by Mafsys Technologies
Mafsys Technologies offers cloud based backup services with the following indigenous features:
- Easy to Use Access: You can schedule backups and manage & restore your data and apps via our user friendly panel.
- Cost-Effective Storage: Our expertise can help you cut storage costs greatly.
- Enterprise Encryption: We use encryption to secure your data before it leaves the server, and it stays encrypted while being stored.
- Reliable Recovery: All backups are made to three different storage locations that are supported by dual power supplies.